Forms and Applications
The Zoning Administrator in the Town of Newburgh is charged with the following duties:
- Administers the day-to-day operation of the planning, zoning, and building functions of the Town.
- Serves as the Zoning Administrator.
- Serves as the Building Commissioner and Chief Building Inspector for the the Town.
- Serves as the Zoning Administrator for the Newburgh Plan Commission.
- Serves as the Administrator of the Newburgh Historic Preservation Commission (HPC).
- Serves as the Administrator for the Newburgh Department of Storm Water Management (SWM).
- Serves as the Administrator for the Newburgh Board of Zoning Appeals (BZA).
- Serves as Coordinator (Operator) for the Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System (MS4).
- Serves as Chair of the Newburgh Site Review Committee.
2011 Town of Newburgh Revitalization Action Plan